International Play Australia - INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANT DEPOSIT
For International Play Australia we aim to bring you all the same amazing qualities from our Iceland trips, plus plenty more incredible opportunities on this experience down under with additional support from Niki Buchan.
As with all our organised trips, you can expect a comfortable level of accommodation, transport, food, excursions and communication.
- Visiting Aussie Nurseries
- Exploration Days
- Conference Gatherings
- Nature Days
- River Cruise
- Koala Sanctuary
- Free Time
And so much more.
The International price for this trip is still being calculated, however you can still secure a place for £600 deposit. We anticipate the cost to be between £3000- 3500. Participants joining us from outside the UK will be responsible for their own flight bookings hence why the trip cost will be less.
In order to make this event happen we need to secure a fixed number of places before the 26th January 2020. A deposit of £600 is required before the 26th January to secure a place. If by that date we have not obtained enough participants, we are offering a 100% refund by no later than the 27th January 2020.
- Proposed dates 31st Oct - 14th November 2020.
- Deposit payment £1000 to secure a place.
- Fully refundable deposit.
- Spread your remaining balance over 6 months.
- Price is for 2 weeks travelling from the UK.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
We now have 7 years of experience when it comes to organising educational trips. Visit our reviews page to read participant reviews and trip experiences.
- All flights from the UK to Australia (Queensland)
- 4 Star hotel accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner
- All transport during your trip
- Excursions and ticket entry fee's
- Tour support
· We don't provide personal snacks, souvenirs and alcoholic drinks.